Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Plugin trying to use decorator in head tag of velocity file but not working?

steve labar July 7, 2012

I have a velocity file and i'm trying to get the style look and feel you normally see from within Jira. I understand that by adding for example <meta name="decorator" content="atl.general"> you should get the decorator look and feel for you page. For some reason kit is not. However, if I give it the following line it does but it jumps to admin area which Io do not want. I'm assuming a general decorator should also work. I'm perplexed as to why admin one works but others do not?

<meta name="decorator" content="atl.admin">

Any ideas what is going on? I have attached an example of when using atl.general. You can see that the body is in the backround color and not in a nice clean white background like other areas. I have searcvhed all over and cannot figure out why this is happening.

Thank you,

Steve

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Sorin Sbarnea (Citrix)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2012

Have you found a solution for this?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events