Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see the user stories that are moved to top of the backlog during the sprint

Hemalatha Gopalakrishnan April 23, 2020

Hi All,

I would like to see the user stories that are moved to top of the backlok from the current Sprint.

Does JIRA provide a report of history to see that?

Appreciate you help on this.

Thanks.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2020

Hi @Hemalatha Gopalakrishnan ,

Welcome to the community!

Yes, Jira provides a sprint report to see sprint history.

You can find the sprint report.

Go to project in the left sidebar you will see the tab for reports->sprint report

When will you scroll down the sprint report page you can see how many issues have been completed, incompleted and moved to backlog.

b1.png

I hope it will help you.

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2020

Hi @Hemalatha Gopalakrishnan ,

did you check my solution?

Hemalatha Gopalakrishnan July 2, 2020

@Monika Rani  Thanks for the response. This helps a lot. 

I apologize for the late response. 

Thanks. 

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 3, 2020

@Hemalatha Gopalakrishnan  thank you for your response, please accept this answer so that other people also can take help of this solution.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events