How to create a new Agile board that is not affect to the Original Agile from existing project?

I want to have 2 Agile boards from existing project.

1 is the Original Agile board, and 1 is the new Agile board.

After I made the new Agile board, I clicked to complete the old sprint and made a new sprint on it.

Howerver, this action make lost all task on the Old Agile board.

How can I make a independence Agile board with the Old Agile board from existing project?

2 answers

I have the same question and it is a little concerning that there is not an answer yet.

I'd like to know this too please! 

Hey BrATlassian, answer this question now!  Its been long enough and you have more then enough staff to address this.  Or is this a undisclosed bug no one wants to admit to or address.  I cant tell you one this, I spent a lot of money trying to work around this issue.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 14, 2018 in Agile

Marketplace Technical Collection Pages

You might have noticed something new on Marketplace in the last several months which was the addition of our new collection pages. We heard feedback that it can be hard to browse apps in Marketplace ...

63 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you