• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Horizontal scrollbar on greenhopper kanban board?

Is there any way to activate this in Greenhopper? Unlike something like Trello, if you add a lot of columns on a board you don't get a scrollbar - it just makes each column progressively thinner (and eventually unusable).

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hello,

This is a great feature for Greenhopper, so I went ahead and created this iimprovement:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-6951

Make sure to add yourself as watcher to receive further updates.

Thanks - this would be very helpful for new adopters of the product like me! The advice has been to map out our current processes which are currently very long when taking each department into account.

It's funny that other people online have solved the issue by using bigger screens and/or more of them!

I guess the other option is to split boards up (i.e. have a separate testing board) but then there is less visibility and you get complication when sharing objects between boards.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Agile

On-demand: Fireside chat with Atlassian on scaling agile organizations

Scaling an agile organization and setting it up for success over the long term is a hard thing to do. We hear a common set of questions from customers all the time, questions like: Can agile scal...

3,946 views 2 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you