Greenhopper Scrum Boards Have Lost All History

Our greenhopper Scrum boards appear to have been corrupted. Specifically the Kuliza board had 25 Sprints of history, but now the plan tab only shows a few sprints and almost no issues in those sprints.

I had been experimenting with changing the status of the Done column to something other than closed in the 25th and 26th sprints. I don't know if its related but thought I would mention it.

As part of this issue I want to know if you can even have a jira status other than 'closed' mapped to the 'Done' column on Scrum boards to have the boards work correctly.

Please let me know ASAP.

2 answers

0 vote
Timothy Chin Community Champion Jan 11, 2013

Have you tried to re-index your JIRA?

0 vote

Yes you can, GreenHopper will read the status mapped under the right most column to determine whether an issue is consider as Resolved (and do burndown).

For example, if you set status In-Progress under the right most column, all the issues with status In-Progress will be considered as Resolved thus will not appear in the Plan Mode and Work Mode. Is this the case here?

What I've noticed is that the right most column will remove from plan and work mode, but the burndown charts are not updated correctly.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jul 12, 2018 in Agile

How Davin Studer gets Confluence to do everything he wants it to do...except dishes

@Davin Studer holds many interests, including but not limited to health tech and Star Trek. Read on to discover more about Davin, from his favorite Confluence macros to his favorite lit...

291 views 3 10
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you