cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expert in Agile Coaching Certification Assistance

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2023

Hi Everyone,

Would anyone like some free coaching, mentoring, training, or facilitation help in Agile processes or ceremonies? 

I'm working on my ICE-AC certification, I am about 1/2 way through the program. This cert is competency based, meaning there is no exam; rather there are several assessments to determine if my skills meet the requirements for the credential. These take the form of a recorded session in coaching, training, facilitating, and mentoring, with an additional Q&A style assessment on team coaching and structural dynamics. 

As part of my course work and to qualify to sit for the assessment I have 8 "supervisions" where I work with a coach to review each of the areas prior to applying for the cert. These take the form of 2 recorded sessions in each of the competencies as practice for feedback.

So...here is my ask:

In order to complete my certification I need to record several sessions. I'm offering free sessions in each of these areas to anyone, the only ask is that you allow me to record the sessions for my supervisions and assessments. Here is my LinkedIn profile if you'd like to review my qualifications. 

If interested please send me a DM or reply here. 

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trina Banerjee March 27, 2023

Hello Scott, I would be really interested in getting mentored by you.

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2023

That's awesome, Trina! You can reach me at scott.theus@gmail.com, from there we can make arrangements for a virtual meet-up.

Like Trina Banerjee likes this
Trina Banerjee March 27, 2023

Thanks a lot Scott

0 votes
Alisha Alisha khan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 9, 2024

A tax coach is an advisor specializing in tax planning, offering personalized strategies to individuals and businesses to legally minimize tax burdens and optimize financial efficiency.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events