Cannot see resolved issues in scrum board

Hi - I cannot see resolved and closed issues in the scrum board even though the Board filter shows the issues.

Can someone help? Sub-tasks are visible but no issues are visible even in the backlog if they have been closed or resolved

3 answers

It is by design. Resolved issues are not shown in Planning. Can you tell me why do you need to have resolved issue in planning, isn't it contradicting the whole concept of resolution?

EDIT: I stand corrected, the resolution really does not matter. It is purely based on the status that is mapped to the last column of the board configuration.

So if the 'Resolution' status is mapped to the last column (the traditional JIRA workflow), it will not appear in the planning board as the issue is considered none.

It is not showing up on the work board, I do understand the reasoning behind planning. But if I start a sprint with certain resolved issues, they should show up as done so I can have a good view of whats done and whats in progress.

Hi, I am having the same problem. We have recently migrated a project from mingle to JIRA, and would like to track previous iterations (sprints) using the agile board. Would this be possible to accomplish?

Hi Arun

Did you check the board settings? I believe that you may not have those status properly mapped in the scrum board.

So, please review the configuration using the following link as your guideline:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Configuring+Columns

Also, perhaps you should raise a new support ticket for an advanced assistance.

Cheers,

Paulo Renato

The board settings are correct. I'm having the same issue.

The status are mapped correctly in the configure section of the board. Specifically - Resolved and Closed statuses are mapped to the Done column.

But they still dont show up in the planning board. What else can I do?

Can someone reply please?

Same issue here.

We use our own custom workflow and have every states/stages/steps in de workflow mapped to one of for columns on the scrum board (To Do, Doing, Verify and Done).

The filter on which the board is based shows the Closed issues as well, but they don't appear on the board in the Done column.

Any help would be welcome.

We use JIRA 7.2.4.

The boards have changed significantly in the last 5 years, but we can still try.

What exactly does the board filter say, and are your "closed" issues showing as being in the current sprint?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 14, 2018 in Agile

Marketplace Technical Collection Pages

You might have noticed something new on Marketplace in the last several months which was the addition of our new collection pages. We heard feedback that it can be hard to browse apps in Marketplace ...

77 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you