Cannot see resolved issues in scrum board

Hi - I cannot see resolved and closed issues in the scrum board even though the Board filter shows the issues.

Can someone help? Sub-tasks are visible but no issues are visible even in the backlog if they have been closed or resolved

3 answers

1 vote
Renjith Pillai Community Champion Nov 16, 2012

It is by design. Resolved issues are not shown in Planning. Can you tell me why do you need to have resolved issue in planning, isn't it contradicting the whole concept of resolution?

EDIT: I stand corrected, the resolution really does not matter. It is purely based on the status that is mapped to the last column of the board configuration.

So if the 'Resolution' status is mapped to the last column (the traditional JIRA workflow), it will not appear in the planning board as the issue is considered none.

It is not showing up on the work board, I do understand the reasoning behind planning. But if I start a sprint with certain resolved issues, they should show up as done so I can have a good view of whats done and whats in progress.

Hi, I am having the same problem. We have recently migrated a project from mingle to JIRA, and would like to track previous iterations (sprints) using the agile board. Would this be possible to accomplish?

Hi Arun

Did you check the board settings? I believe that you may not have those status properly mapped in the scrum board.

So, please review the configuration using the following link as your guideline:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Configuring+Columns

Also, perhaps you should raise a new support ticket for an advanced assistance.

Cheers,

Paulo Renato

The board settings are correct. I'm having the same issue.

The status are mapped correctly in the configure section of the board. Specifically - Resolved and Closed statuses are mapped to the Done column.

But they still dont show up in the planning board. What else can I do?

Can someone reply please?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Wednesday in Agile

Community Showcase: Thomas Deiler, Mountaineering Agile Coach

Thomas Deiler is a Bavarian, Mountaineering, Senior Agile Coach. In this Showcase, you will learn about his journey from software engineer to project manager, his freelance philosophy, and much more....

96 views 3 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot