Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best templates for Agile Meetings in Confluence?

Lukas Gotter _ Meetical
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 1, 2022

Hi Agile Group! 

I'm currently researching the best templates for Scrum events and other agile meetings. 

Do you document agile meetings in Confluence? And if yes, what do your templates look like? 🤓

For example, I think a Scrum Planning Meeting could benefit from a meeting notes page in Confluence. All user stories could be listed which the Dev team should read and be prepared to discuss on. On the other hand, those stories can also be labeled accordingly and have a specific Jira filter. If the dev team knows the filter link and the results of such meeting flow into the backlog/sprint then no meeting page is needed. At least, that's how we did it in a few teams. 

Personally, I always documented Scrum Review meetings during my Scrum times on Confluence. All the little feedback from stakeholders which eventually flows into stories and tasks later is great to have on such pages. And it's also nice for stakeholders to have a link to the agenda and notes with a short summary and all the finished/unfinished stories of the Sprint. 

When we built Meetical, I wanted to open it up to a more general audience and so we implemented a framework that separates operational/tactical/strategic meetings. Something Scrum also does in the end. We did many customer interviews recently and I was surprised how many also use Meetical to document daily meetings. Not all of them, but since it's only a click, create a meeting page for a daily on-demand fast when impediments arise for example.

We definitely want to add Reviews and Daily meetings for our Confluence App Meetical, but would love to get your input as well. 

Curious to hear your thoughts and learn more about your agile templates!

Thanks, Lukas

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Vronik March 27, 2024

Hello

We sincerely adapt the templates according to the needs, but it is true that they are very useful and necessary, because it avoids investing time in doing repetitive work.

For example, in my case, I use templates for retrospectives, for deployments, for meeting minutes, summarizing for all those things that need homogeneity

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events