Any suggestion for best practice to build an Agile SDLC structure page from scratch?

Jignesh Patel January 12, 2022

I would like to re-design the entire Agile SDLC page we have, and I want to build a really nice backbone of skeleton where everything is easily readable and easy for anyone new to look at when looking at the page for SDLC space. Any new ways of this approach or any video instructions would be very helpful. This is not going to be an overnight thing but would like to get started with a strong foundation. Any help would be great. 

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Анна Шевчук March 26, 2023

Here are the essential phases of the Agile software development life cycle:

• Concept
  • Inception
  • Iteration
  • Deployment
  • Support
  • Retirement
0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2022

HI @Jignesh Patel

Not sure which plan you are on, but you can refer to these templates here for ideas: https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/templates 

Cheers

Hi, Thanks for sharing. I was more looking for how to structure the SDLC process in a more visual format instead of just having a parent page than having child pages with information. I want to build more of a structure of what SDLC Space should look like from the below points. 

1. Planning
2. Requirement Analysis
3. Design
4. Implementation/ Coding
5. Testing
6. Deployment
7. Maintenance

Is there a walkthrough available on how to structure the pages for the SDLC process the latest methodology? I want to make it look all modern look and feel and for users to come there for information on the SDLC process. Also want to apply a theme to it. 

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2022

Hi, @Jignesh Patel I've never seen anything like this but that doesn't mean no one has done it. In fact, it's such a great idea, I'd be really surprised if someone here hasn't done something like this.

You may want to tag your post with a few more tags to draw more attention to it, especially if you have a particular methodology or two in mind.

Be sure to share what you discover and/or do here for others!  

Best of luck,

-dave

Jignesh Patel January 13, 2022

@Dave Rosenlund Yes I would think so too I have googled a lot but nothing I found seems like if I was to do this I would be the first to try something like this which I doubt it though lol. I really want to build a very knowledgeable area of the Agile SDLC process in confluence where it's easy for everyone to come and read whenever they like. Which other tags do you suggest I add?

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 13, 2022

Hi, @Jignesh Patel. I was thinking you might want to add tags for the methodologies you may be using or considering — e.g., Scrum, SAFe, etc.  

This will attract more eyeballs — from people who may have done work in this area —  to your post. 

-dave

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events