Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You're invited! Join Miro + Atlassian's Webinar: Amplifying Agile for Hybrid Teams

Peter Parkes September 1, 2022

Hey Atlassian community,

I’m Peter Parkes, a Group Product Manager at Miro (the online collaborative whiteboard). If you haven’t already seen the link floating around, here’s your official invitation to join me and Bree Davies, Atlassian Group Product Manager, via the recording below to revamp how you think about Agile product development for hybrid work.

Miro_Atlassian_Webinar_2.png 

As product leaders that sit at the helm of the product development lifecycle every day,  we are all too aware of the challenges teams are up against with the changing working environments (read: hybrid, remote) and the habits that come with that change.

During this webinar, Bree and I explore new solutions for you and your team to implement. We spend time discussing Agile rituals as a primary mode of operation by product dev teams, and what Agile rituals are really looking like in today’s world (and how they might need to evolve).

Agile Amplified for Hybrid Teams from Miro Events on Vimeo.

And check out this Miro board for links to all the resources mentioned during the webinar. 

What challenges have you or your teams experienced? Leave your questions in the comments below.

3 comments

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2022

Hi @Peter Parkes welcome to the Atlassian community (as you mentioned (I'm New Here).

I have registered to the event and looking forward to hear the best practices and how to leverage Miro to Agile methodologies.

Like Laura likes this
Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2022

Arrrgh! I missed it. Any chance it will become available On-Demand?

Like Laura likes this
Laura
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 8, 2022

Yes, we've just updated the post to include the recording. 

James Yamoah September 21, 2022

Hi @Peter Parkes

Towards the end of the webinar Casey asked about app or templates you guys use for your teams on regular basis. You mentioned Readme and possibly having something like that in Miro. Can you please point me to it and also where i can find some outside Miro? Thank you.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events