URL with the query param does not working as expected in scriptrunner endpoint.

Suresh Sakhare
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2019

Hi Guys,

I am communicating with the Agile Central through scriprunner endpoind. I am trying to fetch the list of releases with the project. So I have added query param in url like query = "project=XYZ".

Complete url will be : https://jira.asd.com/rest/scriptrunner/latest/custom/getReleases/slm/webservice/v2.0/release?query=(project=XYZ).

It return me a complete list of releases on agile central not the project specified.

Please tell me where I am wrong.

1 comment

Comment

Marc Minten _EVS_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2019

How do you handle the query in your REST endpoint script ?

Suresh Sakhare
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 26, 2019

Hi Marc,

I am not handling query in endpoint side. 

Marc Minten _EVS_
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 26, 2019

Where do you handle it then ?

Suresh Sakhare
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 27, 2019

Hi Marc,

i am new in the script runner. Can you tell me? How to handle the query in endpoint script.

Marc Minten _EVS_
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 28, 2019

I think you best start from the scriptrunner doc. There is an example on handling parameters.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events