• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Scrum certifications - who has one (or more)? How did you choose?

Did you know you can extend your ACP-300 certification using your active third party Scrum or Agile Certification from the following list?

• Active Scrum Alliance,
  • PMI-ACP, Scaled Agile,
  • ICAgile,
  • Scrum@Scale,
  • Scrum.org, and
  • IBM Agile Advocate and IBM Agile Achiever badges

The information above helped me select a course to attend in December (the other criteria was a local public in-person course to help prepare for the certification exam).

Do you have a Scrum certification? Is it in the list above? 

Share your thoughts on scrum certifications here.

1 comment

Tim Keyes Atlassian Team Jan 10, 2020

I did Certified Scrum Master through the Scrum Alliance as I was transitioning out of the military and received an awesome 50% military discount!

I had 0 software/IT experience at the time of, but a lot of the teachings resonated with my previous education in the Logistics field.  I feel like a learned a ton over the 16 hour training period and the lessons learned where invaluable when I started an internship at Agile Craft a few months later. 

Cheers!

Tim

Like Kat Warner _TechTime_ likes this

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Agile

On-demand: Fireside chat with Atlassian on scaling agile organizations

Scaling an agile organization and setting it up for success over the long term is a hard thing to do. We hear a common set of questions from customers all the time, questions like: Can agile scal...

3,927 views 2 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you