Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overview of Advanced Roadmaps UI + Get started with Automation for Jira - Demo Den September 2020

Mahsa Tehrani
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 9, 2020

Deliver better and faster value to your customers with the Jira automation platform. Watch this Demo Den series below to learn how to use the new interface and set up automation rules to help your team move work forward.

Demo Den is our regular series to showcase the latest product features and answer your questions. Join us starting September 8, 2020 to ask your questions HERE about all things Jira. Rhys and Nick will continue to answer questions this month, so don’t be shy!

Rhys Christian, a Product Manager on the Advanced Roadmaps team, gives an overview of the new Advanced Roadmaps planning interface for Jira Premium users.

Nick, a Group Product Manager on the Jira Software team, demos how to set up a simple automation rule.

1 comment

Comment

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2020

Really impressed with the Automation - looking forward to getting to grips with it properly.

Will current rules be moving to the new automation do you know?

John McKiernan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 17, 2020

Hey @Liam Green

Glad you are enjoying Automation so far! 

Just in case you weren't aware, we have lots of resources to help you get started. I posed them all on this page: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Automation-articles/Welcome-to-the-Jira-automation-community/ba-p/1388465

With regards to your question, are you referring to current Jira Service Desk rules? If so, the Jira Service Desk automation engine will continue for now but at any time, you can choose to switch your rules over to the new automation.

Let me know if I have misunderstood :)

Cheers,

John

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2020

Hi @John McKiernan 

Thanks for the resource link - that's now firmly in my favourites!

I was referring to the current SD rules, so you've answered my question perfectly, thanks.

Regards, Liam

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events