Issue burndown chart for dashboard?

Bhav June 20, 2018

Hi, 

We've started using Scrum Boards and really enjoying the ability to plan and retros. We're not at the point at which we can start using Story Points but are using the "Issue Count" burndown graph which gives us good information.

Question, is there a Widget for Dashboards that I can use to view burndown via "Issue Count"? The standard out the box is Burndown via Story Points.

Cheers

3 comments

Comment

Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2018

Hi Bhav

If you go to the standard Burndown, there is a dropdown just above the chart which allows you to specify what the Y-axis is - it can be Story Points, Remaining Time or even Count, which is what you're wanting

Bhav June 20, 2018

Thanks @Warren, I see that already and we use it.

I would like to be able to view this in a JIRA Dashboard view. Do you know if that's possible?

The Sprint Burndown Gadget in JIRA Dashboard only allows viewing the Board, the Sprint and the Refresh Interval. 

As we have multiple teams using Scrum, I would like to see all burndown graphs in one shot.

Cheers

Fabian Hertz February 21, 2019

Same for me please!

James_LeNoble July 14, 2021

This is still an issue...

Grant Marzette December 13, 2018

I'm also having the same issue here where I'd love to be able to view the Issue count burndown that we're able to view in the board --> reports view but be able to attach this to my project dashboard without the extra steps. 

Hoping this could be resolved by Atlassian. 

Like # people like this
Danut M [StonikByte]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2020

Hi @Bhav / @Grant Marzette 

Our Great Gadgets app for Jira includes sprint and release burndown / burnup gadgets that work also by Issue Count. Besides these, the app includes some other gadgets that you might like (team velocity, cycle time, etc).

Danut. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events