Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do scrum in and outside of a project

Christian Lauer August 10, 2018

We are doing a data lake project where we use scrum. We have a certain project team, deadlines, etc and we do sprints to plan our work load. With great success! But between this bigger projects we have smaller tasks and changes. My approach would be to still continue with this two week sprint planning and to clean the backlog, building a sprint etc. And if a new bigger project with more importance will apear just to focus on this tasks with appropriate story pointing etc. But I am not 100% sure if this is the proper way, maybe somelse has experience in this kind of field? In a data lake project we will have to improve, adapt, etc. anyway in cirlces due to the CRISP model. 

For me this is project and change Management with no hard sperations realized with scrum....

1 comment

Comment

hemant236 September 13, 2018

First of all, you can add new user stories/tasks in backlog and based on the team velocity you can pull the tasks in the current sprint.

In doing so you may need to put some planned user stories for current sprint in the backlog.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events