Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Hi everyone πŸ‘‹

Liran October 4, 2023

Hi everyone,
I am an accomplished DevOps Engineer and Jira Administrator with a robust background in Agile methodologies, committed to revolutionizing software development processes and optimizing operational efficiency.

Presently, I hold a pivotal role as a DevOps Engineer and Jira Administrator at Intel Corporation, where I spearhead the optimization of software development workflows. With a steadfast focus on ALM, I orchestrate seamless project management, bolstering team collaboration, and facilitating the relentless pursuit of continuous delivery.

Renowned for my unwavering dedication and results-driven mindset, I am committed to cultivating operational excellence and surpassing expectations. My exceptional problem-solving acumen, persuasive communication style, and ability to adapt swiftly to dynamic landscapes have consistently yielded remarkable outcomes.

I invite connections with forward-thinking organizations poised for innovation. Together, let us embark on a transformative journey, revolutionizing operations, and achieving mutual growth and triumph.

4 comments

Comment

Kevin GΓ©rard October 4, 2023

nice to read you, Liran! i guess improved processes for intel means a win for us all ;)

to be honnest, i'm actually quite curious how a Jira setup would look in companies of that size!  

Like β€’ Tomislav Tobijas likes this
Praveen Lodhi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 25, 2023

Open noukariyan chahiye mujhe meri uoorja Kam nahi ho owar mind kharch se πŸ”±

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Liran !

Hope you have a great sharing and learning experience here!

Looking forward to learn from your experiences as a DevOps Engineer and Jira Administrator!

Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2023

Hi Liran! Welcome to the community πŸ‘‹

Ravina
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2023

Hi @Liran Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events