Hello and what are your super skills ;)

Tobias C.
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2022

My name is Tobias and I love to talk about agile, scrum, kanban, lean, psychology, the Universe, and Everything ;)
I am an scrum master (some say agile coach), Atlassian administrator for Jira and Confluence and trying to be a curator for continuous improvement.

What do you think is most important for us as Agilists to help the team
to create best results for the customers?

- Many certifications?
- Empathy
- Methods, Methods, Methods?
- Listening & coaching
- Drawing skills?
- Helping the team to learn fast

What are your "super skills" to help your team?

Cheers
Tobias

1 comment

Comment

Omer Meshar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2022

I think the most important thing we should do is help the teams inspect and adapt, learn and improve.

Since we are using the term "team" here, it is essential to make sure first that we have teams, and that they are structured in a way that supports their ability to work and learn (i.e. cross functional, self managed). It is also important to make sure the teams are given the needed safe zone and delegation to be able to improve.

Like Tobias C. likes this
Tobias C.
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2022

Just a quick thought..

T rust

E mpathy

A gile-by-hearth

M ake-great-products-for-the-customer

;)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events