cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Everyone!

Michael Simmons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2022

My name is Michael. I am a Registered Scrum Trainer, Registered Scrum@Scale Trainer, Registered Agile Coach and play the role of Enterprise Transformation Consultant at Scrum, Inc. My first co-written peer-reviewed paper with Scrum co-founder Dr. Jeff Sutherland (the founder of our company) was published in January of this year, and I'm currently working on another. I'm in the process of completing my Ph.D. in I/O Psychology. I've had the opportunity to spend more than ten years abroad in 27 countries, and am passionate about Agile and Scrum. I look forward to hanging out here when I can, learning from all of you, sharing what I know, and maybe exchanging drink recipes!

See you around!

Michael

PS. I'm a survivor of Leukemia (3 years of remission as of now) so if you or your loved ones have beaten cancer, SHOUT OUT! #CancerSucks!

4 comments

Comment

Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2022

Welcome to the group, @Michael Simmons

It sounds like we can learn a lot from you! And a BIG congrats on your first paper. Can you share a link to the paper? 

#CancerSucks Cheers to kicking cancer's a$$!!! My mom is a breast cancer survivor and entering year 19 of remission.

Like Michael Simmons likes this
Michael Simmons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2022

Hi @Kalee Williams Congrats to your mom, and thank you!! Please give her a high-five for me! 

Here's the paper. https://www.scruminc.com/rocket-mortgage-scale-case-study/

Michael

Karen Lewis September 27, 2022

Hello @Michael Simmons , looking forward to reading your posts. Would love to read your article too! 

Go well!

Michael Simmons
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 27, 2022
Monika_Ciemiecka_Deviniti_Hexygen
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 27, 2022

Hi @Michael Simmons 

nice to meet you 👋 All the best!

Michael Simmons
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 27, 2022

Thanks @Monika_Ciemiecka_Deviniti_Hexygen you as well!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2022

Welcome to the group, @Michael Simmons !

We are glad to have you here!

Michael Simmons
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 28, 2022

Thank you @Taranjeet Singh !

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events