Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having a No Meeting day.?

Sudarshan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2021

Often there have been situations when we have longed to have one -- "sshhh..! I am working" thought that runs though our mind.

Goaway.jpg

You don't get such thoughts.!? Alright, Here is a discussion I want to trigger to know how we should/could have a no meetings day in a week or at a specific time.!

There were a lot suggestions that popped out when I had this talk with the scrum team, listing a few here.

1. have "Silent hours" in a day (preferable after Lunch - 2 hours) :) 
  2. lets have focus hours per day 
  3. Let the Friday be free, because "Its Fri-yaaay".

We understood that this was a major impediment for our team since we went fully work from home, and many members started to work overtime because they had no other time to actually focus and get work done.! Flexible working hours need to get some changes (like the remote friendly holiday), although we don't really care how long you were were online

We ended up with having a Free Friday (of course some of the client/investor calls don't follow this rule, and apply only to the team)

What do you think.?

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events