Agile project management

vCloudtech September 15, 2021
Is agile project management only for software

4 comments

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2021

Nope.  You can use it for managing all sorts of things, although I would not recommend it for things that are by rote and the process is known.  You wouldn't use Agile to assemble a car (but you might well use it for writing the code for the robots, designing and building the factory and robots, and and and).

I've met a number of people who have done things like wedding planning and moving house in Agile ways...

Like # people like this
vCloudtech September 20, 2021

Thanks for guidance

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2021

To add to what @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-  said, for marketing, legal, finance... 

Like # people like this
vCloudtech September 20, 2021

thanks

kevin a sutton September 20, 2021

Yeah, I agree with @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- . Agile project management not only used for software as well as also used for different perspectives. 

Zulfiqar Bin Zafar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2022

Agreeing with @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- and adding a point that agile project management is a practice or a process which you can follow and deliver the quality product.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events