Agile Manifesto!

Jason Nutt July 1, 2021

I just read the Manifesto for Agile Software development! I am literally in tears. I can't wait to get deep into this knowledge. I am feeling relief to read that these snowbirds came together and figured out that teamwork and open-mindedness makes dreams come true! Wow. 

3 comments

Comment

Jason Nutt July 1, 2021

My two favorite, of the twelve principles behind the manifesto...

Principle #6

"The most efficient and effective way method of conveying information to and within a development team is face-to-face conversation. "

Principle #7

"Working software is the primary measure of progress."

jbedar July 1, 2021

Certainly not an uber-CSM, but in my experience, no matter where you go, usually a hybrid of some sort in-play.  ex. scrumban.

Like # people like this
Jason Nutt July 1, 2021

I had to look up what CSM was, that how uber I am lol. I'm loving learning this though!

Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
July 1, 2021

Have you taken a look at the Atlassian Team Playbook? It's some sort of light/agile/DevOps practices implementations based on this manifesto and, of course, Atlassian tools. It's interesting to take a look if you are getting into it. 
I'm starting to discover this Playbook from a couple of days ago or so.

Like Jason Nutt likes this
Jason Nutt July 2, 2021

Thanks for the direction Huwen, I'll check it out!

Like Huwen Arnone likes this
Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
July 4, 2021

Let me know what do you think about it; I'm curious. Regards!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events