Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agile Manifesto!

Jason Nutt July 1, 2021

I just read the Manifesto for Agile Software development! I am literally in tears. I can't wait to get deep into this knowledge. I am feeling relief to read that these snowbirds came together and figured out that teamwork and open-mindedness makes dreams come true! Wow. 

3 comments

Comment

Jason Nutt July 1, 2021

My two favorite, of the twelve principles behind the manifesto...

Principle #6

"The most efficient and effective way method of conveying information to and within a development team is face-to-face conversation. "

Principle #7

"Working software is the primary measure of progress."

jbedar July 1, 2021

Certainly not an uber-CSM, but in my experience, no matter where you go, usually a hybrid of some sort in-play.  ex. scrumban.

Like # people like this
Jason Nutt July 1, 2021

I had to look up what CSM was, that how uber I am lol. I'm loving learning this though!

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
July 1, 2021

Have you taken a look at the Atlassian Team Playbook? It's some sort of light/agile/DevOps practices implementations based on this manifesto and, of course, Atlassian tools. It's interesting to take a look if you are getting into it. 
I'm starting to discover this Playbook from a couple of days ago or so.

Like Jason Nutt likes this
Jason Nutt July 2, 2021

Thanks for the direction Huwen, I'll check it out!

Like Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ likes this
Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
July 4, 2021

Let me know what do you think about it; I'm curious. Regards!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events