Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🎈PM72 Meet The Speaker: 6 steps to building accountability in your agile team

Hi all!  

As you might have heard, the PM72 Summit with 72 hours full of project management talks about topics around the Atlassian ecosystem will happen in mid June. This event is free to attend, with all funds raised by the sponsors and merch sales being donated to Malala Fund - an organization which has the vision of a world where every girl can learn and read.

This post is part of the Meet the Speaker Series - so here's me: 
MeetTheSpeaker_Series.png

👋 Who I am

I'm  Chris, and I'm the founder of Umano.tech. One of my greatest joys to be part of a team that’s in synch, unstoppable, and creating their best work.
Our Team Performance Summary optimises your data from your Atlassian tools so you can know where you're at, better align stakeholders and take obvious action to improve. 

🗣 What I'm talking about

My original insight: bad teams suck; good teams rock (😳) …and the distinguishing ingredient for being part of high performing teams are those that live and breathe a practice accountability🎯. Peak performing teams are constantly at the edge, they’re learning, they’re growing, they’re experimenting, team players are mutually re-enforcing. Fundamentally, they’re evolving. Across the thousands of teams I’ve now had the privilege of playing in, leading or observing, being accountable is THE distinguishing ingredient.

In this session, I want to unpack what I’ve learned and observed from x-functional, x-geographic and x-company teams in management consulting, social impact investing, global enterprise and start-up companies.

The objective of this presentation is to share what I’ve learned so-far including:

• What is accountability?
  • What does it look like done well, and done not so well? How does it embed within our agile principles and practices?
  • What are the 6 consistent ingredients of accountable teams?

The goal is to give the audience one obvious action to take back to their team to strengthen their accountability muscle together.

To enhance the audience’s shared learning, this presentation is interactive with virtual accountability ‘health check’ questions being asked of the audience. Results will be anonymised, consolidated and shared back after the talk so we can all learn from what's working for everyone else.

🗓  Add my talk to your calendar

You can register for free and add this talk to your calendar  ðŸ‘‰ here

While you’re there, check out the whole PM72 program, a 72hr livestream vault of project management insights, tools and people wanting to do more, be more and get on with building great outcomes for all! You'll also be able to hear from these powerhouses, Biro Florin Nikki Závadská and more.

2 comments

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2022

"bad teams suck; good teams rock" :D love this! Can't wait to learn more about the secret ingredient of high-performing teams!

Like • # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2022

Accountability of teams is almost always underestimated!

Like • # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events