March 23rd Webinar: 3 Steps to Cure Your Agile Pain

Join us at 11:00 AM PT on Wednesday, March 23rd for a deep dive into evaluating, diagnosing, and curing your agile pain. You're not alone on your journey!

What You'll Learn:

• How to evaluate where you are in maturity and scale on your agile journey
  • How to diagnose your most acute pain points and come up with a treatment plan
  • How to convince the naysayers and inspire your team to keep going 
  • How resources, training, and tools like Jira Align and Advanced Roadmaps can help heal your pain
  • ...and much, much more!

Register here! 

Speakers

Krissyn Sumare | Director of Agile in Education, Blueprint Education

Krissyn serves as the Director of Agile in Education for Blueprint Education, a non-profit organization that operates two high schools in Arizona and has truly embraced the Agile philosophy as its fundamental foundation both operationally and directly with students.

Josh King | Global Agile Transformation Lead, North Highland

Josh helps organizations achieve the best possible business outcome, whether that's through agile methods, Business Process Management (BPM), or some other way.

Sam Tsubota | Enterprise Solution Architect, Atlassian

Sam Tsubota is an Enterprise Solution Architect with Atlassian based in the Los Angeles area.

Tracy Walton | Director of Agile Services, Isos Technology

Tracy started her journey with Jira as a Product Manager looking for a more efficient way to manage her backlog and provide transparency to her team and colleagues.

2 comments

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2022

@Lexi Lizotte Thanks for sharing this webinar opportunity! I have registered and hope I can make it!

Like Tracy Walton likes this
Lexi Lizotte March 22, 2022

@Taranjeet Singh Thanks for registering! I hope you can make it too. You'll be sent the webinar recording after the webinar in case you miss it. :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events