Join us LIVE: Atlassian & Experts Talk Agile & DevOps

Atlassian is launching a monthly live-streamed series to explore a wide range of topics around Agile and DevOps with industry experts!

Tune in live or view on-demand:

Tuesday, February 23, 2021
3:00 pm PST
Atlassian LinkedIn
Atlassian YouTube
Jira Twitter

To kick off the series, we’re talking product team practices with John Cutler, Head of Product Research & Education at Amplitude. You might remember John from our roundtable on Story Points in December, and we’re thrilled to have him back to share more agile insights.

Join us LIVE on LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter on Tuesday, February 23rd at 3:00 pm PST to hear more about the art of thinking big and working small. Got questions? We’ll open it up for questions during the live stream, so feel free to drop them in the comments on LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter!

Can’t make the live stream? No worries! We’ll share the recording and key take-aways right here in the Community, and on-demand videos will remain in the feed for LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter.

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 10.54.27 AM.png

Meet John Cutler: John is Head of Product Research & Education at Amplitude. As a former UX researcher at AppFolio, a product manager at Zendesk, Pendo.io, AdKeeper, and RichFX, a startup founder, and a product team coach, John has a perspective that spans individual roles, domains, and products. 

www.linkedin.com/in/johnpcutler/
@johncutlefish

Meet Kelly (that’s me!): I am a Product Marketer at Atlassian and an agile enthusiast. I am passionate about continuous improvement and helping teams work better together. Before starting at Atlassian, I was responsible for leading agile adoption and transformation efforts across Marketing teams at the world's largest children's healthcare charity.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kellydrozd/
@kellycdrozd

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events