Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting your team started with Agile

When I started my journey managing Atlassian products, I was amazed at the number of our existing Jira users who didn’t understand the basics of Agile and were therefore missing out on a ton of the features Jira Software has to help their teams become more efficient. 

PrincessBride.jpg 

If you’re reading this, hopefully you’re aware of the many resources provided to you through this Community and Atlassian.  If not, the following resources are a great place for them to start and what I recommend for our own users.  We’ve seen dramatic improvements in our processes and deployments using these resources. 

What.jfif 

Beginner’s Guide to Agile in Jira 

5 essential playbooks to help acclimate your team to becoming more Agile   The Retrospectives Play is a favorite among our users

Atlassian’s no-nonsense guide to agile development

Retro.jpg 

There is a ton of information out there, which can be daunting but I've found these to be a great place to start.  Hoping this will help others, too!

2 comments

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2024

@Laurie Sciutti -

Thanks for the summary with the reference links.  You are the best.

Best, Joseph

Like Laurie Sciutti likes this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2024

Great article @Laurie Sciutti!

Like Laurie Sciutti likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events