Calling any interview participants for CI/CD research

Hi everyone, 

We are looking to learn more about development teams’ workflows, especially around CI/CD, and the related challenges your teams run into. We are looking for feedback to help us provide you with improvements to better support your team.

Please let us know if you or anyone you know are interested and we will reach out to set up a 60 minute discussion with the interested developers, broadly discussing the following areas:

1. Setting up of CI builds/jobs/pipelines - tools, processes and people involved
  2. Triggering the builds from Bitbucket Server using apps or webhooks
  3. Getting feedback from builds
  4. Deployments to various environments including production
  5. Usage of technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, Terraform for CI/CD

Thanks in advance for providing us with valuable feedback!

Cheers,

Imran Khan

Product Manager - Bitbucket Server

10 comments

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2019

Hi @Imran Khan,

We have gotten ourselevs to a pretty comfortable state with our CI process and are now defining what we want to get to our end state of CD.  We would be happy to chat about what we have learned so far, what our goals are and how the Atlassian tools have and could continue to help us get there.

-Jimmy

Like Imran Khan likes this
Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2019

Hey @Imran Khan  - This is a significant struggle for us, so would be great to chat.

CCM

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2019

Hi @Imran Khan , 

It will be good also, share with you our modest CI/CD way :)

Chris Frickland August 27, 2019

I'd be interested. We used to be github+jenkins, but moved to gitlab+runners+octopus and are just finishing our move from octopus self hosted to cloud. 

Arun_Thundyill_Saseendran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2019

Hi @Imran Khan 

This is a topic I have been and am part of for various orgs. Would love to have a chat.

Thanks

Arun

Imran Khan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 27, 2019

Hi @Arun_Thundyill_Saseendran , @Chris Frickland , @Gonchik Tsymzhitov 

Thanks for showing interest in this. I have sent the details via email. Please check your email linked to Atlassian Community account. 

Thanks

Corné den Hollander August 27, 2019

Hi @Imran Khan,

I think we could also provide some interesting experiences...

Cheers, Corné.

Liam McDowell August 28, 2019

@Imran Khan 

Happy to get involved. We're an Atlassian, AWS, Azure and Hashicorp partner and have multiple projects where we are using these suite of tools for CI/CD.

Drop me an email to liam.mcdowell@nttdata.com and I'll connect you to the team

Nishaat Rajabali August 29, 2019

Hey @Imran Khan

I am interested!

dan_ultaio August 30, 2019

I'm interested.

We've run into various issues (some on our side, some on atlassian side, some intermittent) with the current offering. Welcome discussing our experiences, roadmap, and expectations given our bitbucket and non-bitbucket based projects.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events