Atlassian's status page got a makeover – subscribe today!

When things go wrong with our products, we want to make sure our customers (you!) are kept in the loop from ‘investigating’ through ‘resolved.'

We’ve always aimed to do this through Atlassian’s status page, but now it’s easier than ever to view and subscribe to the services you care about; status.atlassian.com got a makeover!

Introducing our shiny, new Atlassian status page:

Screen Shot 2019-05-02 at 2.47.18 PM.png

The old page was a mash-up of all of our products and services. This new page is a cleaner, simpler directory that lets you view real-time status for each product/service at a glance, then navigate to individual pages for more information and notification options.

Each status page has a similar look and feel, along with the option to subscribe to receive incident and scheduled maintenance notifications. All pages allow you to subscribe via email or SMS. A few also have the option to subscribe to Twitter or webhook notifications.

Screen Shot 2019-05-02 at 2.50.50 PM.png

Here’s a list of all the products/services available through this status directory:

Browse the page and subscribe to the products/services you use today!

Please comment below with questions or feedback – we’d love to hear what you think. 😊

15 comments

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 2, 2019

Thanks - I have subscribed. 

Like # people like this
burgosrodas May 5, 2019

Thanks, good to know that 

Like # people like this
Francesc_Arbó
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2019

Cool!

Statuspage is one of the most unknown Atlassian products but it gives you the chance to automate lots of actions.

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2019

Cool!

Like shannyshan likes this
Nick Coates
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2019

Huge congrats to the team on the release of the new landing hub. I've been excited to see how you guys would design it since we spoke at Summit, and am pleased that Symantec's landing hub provided inspiration for this 👍

Like # people like this
Bintang rina kurniawati May 13, 2019

Good succes for team 

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 14, 2019

Way to go, looks great! :)

Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 20, 2019

Wow, what an improvement! Maybe we will see something like this come to Statuspage?

shannyshan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2019

@Cody Stevens Thanks - really happy you like it! We'd love to productize this type of page design at some point, but no plans on the roadmap just yet. In the meantime, you could build a dashboard like this by your Page API combined with the Status API to call the status of each separate page. 

Like Cody Stevens likes this
Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 20, 2019

@shannyshan

I thought about that after I posted my comment haha! I still think it would be a great OOB feature of Statuspage. I look forward to seeing the future of it! 

Like # people like this
Maksim Feshchanka May 23, 2019

Subscribed.

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2019

Do we have to sign up again if we were signed up before? Also, how to sign up for multiple products without having to click through to each (eg Jira Core AND Jira Software AND Trello)?

Like Alex Yu likes this
shannyshan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 24, 2019

Good questions @carolyn french ! 

1. If you were signed up before you're all set! We migrated subscribers for each individual page. 

2. The only way to subscribe to multiple pages at this time is to visit each individual product page and set up your notification preferences.

Hope this helps! 

Like # people like this
Judy Harris September 5, 2019

Looks Great!  

Theresa McFarlane September 10, 2021

Thanks!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events