Agile collection to become a group

Hello again community!

What is happening?

We are moving Agile from being an interest collection to being a community group. The new Agile collection lives under Featured Groups and can be found right here.

The position of Group Leader is currently open! Let us know in the comments or at communitymanagers@atlassian.com if you're interested in helping to lead this group. 

All content in this collection will be moved into the group, and this collection will be retired. URLs will redirect to the new group. We hope to have this move completed by March 31. 

Why are we doing this?

We are phasing out Interest collections in favor of groups, which are better for connecting with peers and staying in the know while learning and sharing about all things Agile. 

What do we need to do?

Join the group and make sure you are watching it, which should happen automatically. (if the sidebar says Unwatch, you're all good, otherwise, click Watch in the sidebar.)

I have other questions or suggestions

Drop them in the comments and we’ll be happy to answer them. Enjoy your new group!

2 comments

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2022

I'm in!

Like Monique vdB likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 1, 2022

Thanks for sharing this important update, @Monique vdB ! I have joined the new "Agile" group.

Like Monique vdB likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events