Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to add Advanced Roadmaps from Marketplace

Emin Sharifov
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 31, 2022

Hey all,

I am trying to add Advanced Roadmaps from marketplace per instruction on Jira's official suppot page, but the search doesn't return any results for Advanced roadmaps.

Can anyone pls guide me why would it be?

jira_adv_roadmaps.png

3 answers

1 vote
Piotr Zadrożny _Eyzee_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2022

Hi @Emin Sharifov 

Welcome to Community!

I'm guessing you are asking in regards to Jira Cloud version... 

Advanced Roadmaps is a feature of Jira Software Cloud Premium. To begin using Advanced Roadmaps in Cloud you need to upgrade your Jira from Standard to Premium plan.

Best,

Piotr

0 votes
Erik Adén
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 5, 2022

We got this issue aswell. There exists a free trial for the roadmaps but you can't sign up for the trial with an already active tenant. How are you then supposed to know if you can benefit from roadmaps if you can't try it? Seems like an oversight

0 votes
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2022

HI @Emin Sharifov ,

It may already be included in your Atlassian subscription..hence why you don't see it in the market place.

Thanks,

Ben

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events