Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i cant configured working hours and date

Aharon Cohen October 28, 2019

We upgrade Jira software from 7.8.3 to 8.2.3, and portfolio from 2.7.0 to 3.6.0.

After the upgrade we noticed that we can not configured the amount of hours per day.

The "working hours and days" option, in the planning configuration is missing.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Roi Fine
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 28, 2019

Hi @Aharon Cohen ,

Thanks for your feedback, in the new Portfolio design, You can't manage working days and hours.

The approach for capacity planning in the new UI is more lightweight. Saying so, we have plans to improve capacity planning capabilities soon, and of course, take any feedback we can get along the way :)

Coming soon is the ability to adjust the planned velocity/capacity for teams to plan for diminishing or rising velocity. This would allow accounting for holidays, people leaving the team, etc.. when planning work further ahead. 

If that approach doesn't work, I'd love to hear why, and remind you that you can always switch to the old interface if working hours and days is must-have for you.

I hope the above answer helps,

Roi | Product Manager

Aharon Cohen October 30, 2019

Thanks Roi, you helped a lot.

We just upgrade to portfolio 3.13 and we noticed that we still not able to manage working days and hours.

I guess we will have to wait a little bit more.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events