Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my epic status not updated in Advanced Roadmaps?

hkenny September 2, 2020

Hi,

We're trialling Advanced Roadmaps and I'm finding that when I update the status of an Epic directly on the issue, the status is not being updated on the Roadmap view. 

What gives?

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2020

Hi @hkenny 

Just to confirm:

• Where is the status not updating? Is this in the scope section, in the status column?
  • After modifying the issue's status directly - do you refresh the page where the roadmap is displayed?

I tried this on our instance and it updated after the page refresh :)

Ste

hkenny September 7, 2020

Hi @Stephen Wright _Elabor8_ 

I believe it was in the scope section under Status. Basically, it was under Status on the Roadmap view itself. The Epic status was updated to In Development, but the Status still showed as Backlog on the roadmap.

I did try refreshing the page. Also, logging out and back in over multiple consecutive days had no effect.

This was in our test instance, which is now down. If it's OK for you, it sounds like it's going to be something environmental. I'll try again when it's back up, or we trial it in our live instance.

Cheers Stephen. 

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2020

Hi @hkenny 

No worries - let us know if this is still an issue when you next test it!

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events