Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Advanced Roadmaps Plans support 5,000+ issues?

Brian Boyle January 17, 2023

My Plan needs to support more than 5,000 issues. When will Atlassian increase support for more than 5,000 issues on a Plan?

3 answers

1 vote
Daniel Capizzi
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 18, 2023

Hi @Brian Boyle

We fully understand the need to be able to create larger plans and are actively working on being able to increase this limit across the board! At this stage I can't give any concrete timeline on when it'll be released unfortunately, but can definitely report that we're on it.

For the moment I would recommend reducing the scope of your plans or splitting them into multiple smaller plans. Voting on a JSWCLOUD ticket as Daniel Ebers has suggested is also a great way to signal your interest and get updates on the feature.

Cheers,

Daniel

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2023

Hi @Brian Boyle

I'd additionally suggest to watch & vote for the Suggestion:

Doing so you can signalize the Suggestion is important to your team. Same time you'll keep informed about it's progress.

Cheers,
Daniel

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2023

When it is ready.

Atlassian tend to only release features when they have got them ready.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events