Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Under the Portfolio plan custom fields - additional notes is coming as unsupported

Ishna Saran March 24, 2022

Under the Portfolio plan> configure> custom fields I am trying to add additional notes but it is greyed out as unsupported. What needs to be done?

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2022

Hi @Ishna Saran 

Not sure what you mean by additional notes - can you clarify? A screenshot would be great here!

From a supported perspective - it's as simple as some fields are supported on the plan, and others are not. There's also only some fields which can be filtered by, whilst others cannot.

What field type is showing as unsupported? Is this Cloud or Server/DC? If the latter, what version are you using?

Ste

Ishna Saran March 28, 2022

Hi @Stephen Wright _Elabor8_ ,

Attaching the screenshot of what i mean. This is in cloud. Version used is Jira Software 8.13.13. Under the portfolio plan i am trying to add a custom field to display the plan but additional notes custom field is coming un supported. Can we enable this?

Capture.PNG

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2022

Hi @Ishna Saran 

As far as I know - you can't.

Multi-line text fields aren't possible to display on Advanced Roadmaps plans (probably as they'd elongate the page too much).

There are feature requests for this you can view/vote for:

Ste

Like Ishna Saran likes this
Ishna Saran April 3, 2022

Thanks Stephen, appreciate your response.

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 8, 2022

No worries Ishna.

If this helped answer your question, could you accept the answer?

This helps other identify answers that can help, if they find this question in future!

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events