cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Task issues assignee not imported in portfolio if skills enabled

Antonio De Moliner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 12, 2019

In portfolio, I have created a team and each team member has a skill. If I create a task, in jira software, and i set the assignee, in portfolio the member is not imported even if i have correctly set the hierarchy import level.

Is there a way to fix this problem? thanks in advance

1 answer

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 17, 2019

Hi Antonio,

There are few different things to check for what may be occuring here.  Refer to the "Map an issue assignee to a team member" documentation the items to check, noting:

In order for the Jira issue assignee to show in Portfolio's team member column, these conditions must apply:

• There is not member set in Portfolio.
  • The assignee is set on the issue in Jira Software.
  •  The assignee is part of a team in your Portfolio plan.
  • If you've made a manual team assignment, make sure the assignee is part of that team.
  • To see the assignee that is being pulled from Jira Software, you have toCalculateyour plan.
  • The issue assignee import level must be set to a hierarchy level. See Configuring initiatives and other hierarchy levels.

Regards,
Earl

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events