Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stories Not Showing in Advance Roadmap

Ciarra Anderson February 2, 2022

Our company is converting to using a hierarchy level (top level being initiatives, middle epics, third stories). The previous system was epics, tasks, and subtasks. I'm tasked with converting the history of some of our tasks into this new system (previous epics become initiatives, previous tasks become epics, etc.).

Since some of these tasks are done and I'm wanting to show them on the advance roadmap, I'm confused as to why when I gave an epic stories that were already completed, only 1 showed while the rest didn't. I've refreshed and left the page multiple times, but they won't show in the roadmap. 

image.png

^ Above it was it looks like in the roadmap view
image.png
^Above is showing WC-5 having more than one story under it

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Aaron Gage
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2022

@Ciarra Anderson  How long in the past were the non-showing stories closed?  I think AR defaults the "Completed Issues" at 30 days, but you can change it to up to 999 I think.

This option is in the configuration settings in the "Issue Sources" section.

Snap57.png

Ciarra Anderson February 2, 2022

That was the problem! Thank you for your help!

Aaron Gage
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2022

Good deal!  You're welcome!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events