Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing a copy of the roadmap

Sarah Humble October 27, 2020

Hi, 

I'm using advance roadmaps - is there a way to export the roadmap for easy sharing either to PDF / Excel / Word? 

Thanks 

Sarah 

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Josh Frank
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 27, 2020

Hi @Sarah HumbleWe are in the process of rolling out the ability to export to CSV. The timeline would be in the next couple weeks or so. Please stay tuned! 

Sarah Humble October 27, 2020

Thanks Josh - looking forward to it! 

Will Udovenya November 11, 2020

Hi @Josh Frank

Is there any plans to enable exporting beyond CSV in Jira Cloud, especially in a more visual format (such as PDF) please?

Thanks

Like # people like this
0 votes
Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 2, 2020

Hi @Sarah Humble ,

Are you on Jira Server or Cloud?

Sarah Humble November 12, 2020

Hi - Cloud 

Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 16, 2020

@Sarah Humble , @Will Udovenya 

If PDF would also be sufficient for your use case, one option you can try is Better PDF Exporter for Jira Cloud which integrates with Advanced Roadmaps.

You can create Advanced Roadmaps PDF exports like this:

jira-portfolio-fields-issue-navigator.png

You can read about the exact way it works and watch a tutorial video as well in the Documentation.

(Please note that Better PDF Exporter is a paid and supported app and I'm part of the team developing it.)

Sarah Humble November 18, 2020

Thanks for the suggestion Levente, I was really rather hoping that Advance roadmaps would provide this functionality. As will be already charged for one plugin, I wouldn't really want to have to pay for another to compensate for a feature that isn't available in advance roadmaps. Thank you though for making me aware its an option, I do appreciate it.  

Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
November 19, 2020

You are welcome, @Sarah Humble !

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events