Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling Problem: Scope is correct but Schedule is missing Epics/Stories

MichelleW July 22, 2020

Scheduling Problem: Using a scrum board as source data and created a new release. I've added the release to certain issues (in addition to other release versions) and the issues appear as expected in Portfolio Scope. However, when I filter on the new release, issues are missing from the Schedule. 

• Story Points have been entered
  • New release added in addition to existing releases for said issues
  • Team is allocated
  • Issue details "This issue is not appearing in the schedule. This may be because: You need to recalculate your plan" but recalculating doesn't change anything
  • Schedule Start/End dates within Scope section are also missing but only when filtering on new release, when filtering on existing release same issue shows Schedule Start/End dates

Temp Workaround: Interestingly, if I change the fix version/release to a single release (the new one I created) all of sudden Schedule Start/End appears and the issue appears on the schedule. Unfortunately we need to use multiple releases for issues, especially at the Epic and Initiative levels because there are multiple teams. Any ideas on how to resolve so I can see issues in Schedule section too? Need a permanent solution.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events