Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended Marketplace Solution for Clients Using MS Project / Primavera P6

John Hoover July 13, 2020

My organization currently uses JIRA with the Portfolio app add-on for our internal project management and planning in IT, Customer Service, and Marketing divisions. I am currently working on adopting it for project management in the Engineering Services division as well. However, one significant roadblock that I have encountered is the need from clients to receive Project Schedules in an easily accessible manner. These Project Schedules would preferable be ready made for upload into MS Project and/or Primavera P6, as these are both common project management tools used by our larger clients.

Is there a recommended add-on to JIRA already using Portfolio for generating:

- A Project Schedule which can be easily accessed by someone with no prior exposure to JIRA or Portfolio, such as a gantt chart?

- A Project Schedule which is able to be directly imported into MS Project and/or Primavera P6?

A few additional caveats:

- My organization is extremely security sensitive, so it is highly preferable the recommended solution is compliant with Atlassian Bug Bounty Program and Security Self-Assessment Program

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events