cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parent issue (Feature) not visible on the portfolio plan

Sinduja p kademani
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 9, 2021

Parent issue (Feature) not visible on the portfolio plan even if the child issue (Epic) is to the feature.

Thanks,

Sinduja Kademani

1 answer

0 votes
Aaron Gage
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2021

Sinduja,

One thing that stumped me for quite some time is the reliance on FixVersion/Release.  If your parent issue has a FixVersion/Release that was NOT selected when configuring the portfolio/plan, but the child issue has a FixVersion/Release that WAS selected, then for some reason Portfolio/Plan doesn't include the parent issue cause it doesn't meet the FixVersion/Release settings.  So I suggest you check your FixVersion/Release settings for any issues not showing up and cross reference it with the selected Releases in your Portfolio/Plan.

I would love if the tool was smart enough to bring along any parent issues regardless of FixVersion/Release, but not that way currently.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events