Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Advanced planning
  • Questions
  • My user stories are broken up into sub-tasks & I cannot see partial progress of my user story on Portfolio even though a bunch of my sub-tasks are done/closed. My customer is not getting the complete picture as a result. Help please!

My user stories are broken up into sub-tasks & I cannot see partial progress of my user story on Portfolio even though a bunch of my sub-tasks are done/closed. My customer is not getting the complete picture as a result. Help please!

Karthik Bhat
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 22, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Status and progress tracking

My user stories are broken up into sub-tasks & I cannot see partial progress of my user story on Portfolio even though a bunch of my sub-tasks are done/closed. My customer is not getting the complete picture as a result. Help please!

1 answer

1 vote
Deleted user October 4, 2016

I'd like to know the answer to this as well. 

Our work is broken down the same way and sized using points.  However, there is no change in, for example, Portfolio's burn down chart until a story is closed. 

What is the proper way to add points so that you have finer granularity on progress when you structure stories this way?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events