Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License issue

William Flynn April 18, 2018

Silly me - I bought the license for Portfolio, Client, Jira, and Confluence but did not already have them installed.  Soooo, the license install failed, and now after installing the products using the free trial, it wants me to buy new licenses.  I can't seem to find a way to install the licenses I already have.

It's gotta be there somewhere... help?

2 answers

3 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 18, 2018

Your licenses are available to you when you login to https://my.atlassian.com  provided that you are logged into this site with the same email address that you used to purchase these licenses.

Within Jira, you can activate the Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, and/or Jira Core licenses at the [Your Jira URL] /plugins/servlet/applications/versions-licenses address

However for plugins like Portfolio, you would need to use the UPM in Jira to activate these licenses.  This can be done under the specific plugin name found on [Your Jira URL] /plugins/servlet/upm

Confluence can also activate the license by:

1. Go to  > General Configuration.
  2. Choose License Details in the left-hand panel.
2 votes
Daniel Eads _unmonitored account_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2018

Hi William,

It varies per product. Here's links to the documentation for installing the license for each of these, and if you're still having trouble we can try addressing each piece individually. If you don't have the licenses you purchased handy, they can be retrieved at http://my.atlassian.com

Cheers,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events