Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License invalid. Why?

Nicolò_Antonio_Piave April 29, 2020

Dear Sirs,

for some reason (only they know) license key does not work.

I attach a video in which I apply my license key, but it doesn't work.

Please solve the problem.

Thank you

Nicolòinvalid licnese.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2020

@Nicolò_Antonio_Piave  Try to generate the license again i.e  ensure you are not missing any letter/character and then paste.

How can I do this?

Is there a button or a procedure to re-insert the server id and then re-generate e new license key? We have also reinstalled Jira Core ex novo. The server id changed. What should we do now?

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2020

@Nicolò_Antonio_Piave  There is a link below to regenerate a trial license, unless you order for a commercial license, if   you re-install then you will have an entirely new server id.  but you should not worry about  the server-id   the license is most important.

I buyed a commercial license for 10 seat and I activacted them on the first installation.

We have problems, so I did a new installation, but the server id changed.

What should I do in order to activer the last server id? Do you know the exact procedure, please?

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2020

@Nicolò_Antonio_Piave  This  is the procedure from database to  change server ID

Change the server ID for an instance of Jira server 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events