Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to recover a deleted JIRA Advance Roadmap plan?

Nigel Clulow March 22, 2022

If a JIRA AR plan has been deleted, is it possible to recover / restore this plan?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2022

@Nigel Clulow -

Unfortunately, just like with other objects in Jira software, once it is deleted, it cannot be restored.  Unless you rollback the entire DB backend from your previous back-up, but this means that all changes in the system since the last backup will be lost.

You only option is to recreate the plan manually and start fresh.

Hope this helps.  Sorry.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Nigel Clulow March 22, 2022

Thanks for the reply Joseph Chung Yin. I expected that would be the case, but asked just in case there was an alternative workaround. 

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2022

You are welcome.  If my statement addressed your ask, please click on "Accept Answer" when you have a chance.

Best, Joseph

sagita suwandi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 28, 2023

Is there a solution yet on this? 

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 29, 2023

@sagita suwandi -

Welcome to the community.  In AR for Jira plan, once an object is deleted, it is deleted for good.  No solution at this time to restore the deleted plan.

Best, Joseph

Like sagita suwandi likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events