Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to add customers column in a customized qeue?

Hamza ait aissa August 2, 2022

I would like to add a customers column in a queue in Jira service desk

1 answer

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2022

Hi @Hamza ait aissa ,

you can edit queues adding columns at your convenience. You can add a custom field as a column ( https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/edit-queues/ )

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_  

I want to add a customers column in a queue but I don't seem to find it

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2022

Hi @Hamza ait aissa ,

what do you mean as "Customers"? Customer is user that raised the request so it should be reporter. Please clarify what type of information you want to add in a queue

Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ ,

I want to add customer name as a column in queue just to filter tickets in queue by customer.

I hope it is clear from my side.

thanks,

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2022

Is the customer an information that you currently see in a specific issue? If yes you can add it as a column. No way to add that information if it is not a field of a specific ticket.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events