Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove fields from the Details section?

Andrew Wenman July 15, 2022

I'm trying to make my project tickets more User Friendly and I need to remove many unused fields(every one from the screenshot).Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 1.19.21 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2022

A lot of those seem to be coming from add ons. I'd check to see if you can disable those plugins in your project settings.

Andrew Wenman July 15, 2022

I've only found the option to uninstall Apps if that's what you mean by plug-ins.

Do you know if theres a way to only remove them at a Project level?

Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2022

It depends on the specific plugin. For the ones you are showing, I'm not sure.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 15, 2022

Our long-experienced community members have gone through Atlassian rebranding things several times - Jira 2 (and I think, but can't be sure, Jira 1) had "plugins".  They got rebranded to "add-ons" and then "apps".

To be fair, they're not strictly the same thing.  Plugins and add-ons are a sub-set of Apps.  Apps are "things you add to an Atlassian system that give it more features", and the rest of the technical essay is dull.

For the apps you have listed, the only one I can see that might have "turn me off in a project" is Zephyr (but I'm really not sure it supports that)  The rest are global and will appear in all projects when the app is enabled.

Like Andrew Wenman likes this
Andrew Wenman July 18, 2022

thanks Nic! That's exactly what I needed to know!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events