cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Advanced Roadmaps been rebranded?

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2024

References to Advanced Roadmaps seem to show Advanced Planning now, but I cannot find an official rebranding statement.

3 answers

3 votes
Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2024
Michael Yaroshefsky - Visor for Jira
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 2, 2024

Awesome. There was a similar article I posted above for you.

Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 2, 2024

I think the feature is still named Advanced Roadmaps in Data Center though

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 2, 2024

@Rob Horan -

Glad you found the posting.  In Data Center env, it is still named as Advance Roadmaps for Jira.  However, the top menu navigation bar, it has been named as "Plans" for the longest time for a while now.

2024-02-02_15-20-26.png

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 22, 2024

I just assumed that's where plans were found, not that the product had been renamed.

As you mentioned, in DC the name has stuck, and yet "Plans" is still in the nav bar.

What I'm trying to say is what's in the nav bar doesn't equate to branding.

0 votes
Michael Yaroshefsky - Visor for Jira
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 2, 2024

Hi @Rob Horan ,

Advanced Roadmaps is indeed Advanced Planning. I wasn't able to find an "official announcement" on their site about the rebranding either. 

However, this post from the Atlassian Team about Advanced Planning on Oct 10, 2023, comes close https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Advanced-planning-articles/Advanced-planning-in-Jira-Software-Premium-What-s-new-and-what-s/ba-p/2470423

P.s Here's one of the last instances where I saw a mention of Advanced Roadmaps: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/guides/advanced-roadmaps/tutorials#create-a-plan-in-advanced-roadmaps

Good question,

Michael

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events