Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export/Sharing of advanced roadmap view to jira externals

mweber June 18, 2020

We are using jira advanced roadmaps within our company to visualize the progress of our development work to project managers. This works fine so far for everyone who is member of our jira.

However, we have stakeholders outside of our company that shall not receive full access to jira and the tasks on our board, but rather have the option to see the roadmap with the task overview and the connections between the tasks, releases, sprints and target dates.

Is there a way to configure this by permissions?

Alternatively, is there any export function/plugin that can provide this functionality or something similar?

I have done a lot of research and testing, but was not able to find a solution for it.

3 answers

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2020

Hello @mweber and @Sarah,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

When using Advanced Roadmaps, you can export a CSV or Share a read-only view.

For more detailed information, please check the documentation below:

Regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Sarah June 19, 2020

Hi, 

I'm in the same boat, my CEO has asked for a pdf version of our roadmap.

Any easy suggestions without having to add a paid app? Should be a function of prem membership I would have thought?

0 votes
Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 18, 2020

Hi @mweber ,

Better PDF Exporter for Jira Cloud has integration with Advanced Roadmaps (it's still called Portfolio for Jira in the Docs, renaming coming soon) for this exact use case.

You can look at example exports and details here in our Documentation.

jira-portfolio-fields-issue-navigator.png

Feel free to reach out to our support if you have any questions.

(Please note that the Better PDF Exporter is a supported and paid app and I'm part of the team developing it.)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events