Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Display of Source Filters

Ritu Khare July 6, 2022

Hello all,

I have created a filter which I have added to my Issue Source in Advance Roadmap. While the filter when run seperately gives a correct result but when I add it to issue source it starts giving me extra epics for no reason. Can anyone help me why I am getting this error

1 answer

1 vote
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2022

Hi @Ritu Khare and welcome to the Community! 

The annoying thing about computers is that they are always right. Just that we, humans, don't always understand what they are doing 😉

In short, I am quite sure that there IS a good reason why these extra Epics are in your plan. Two possible reasons I can think of are these:

• Maybe there is more than 1 issue source in your plan. It is always possible that additional issues are pulled in from a different source. You can verify that in your plan configuration, under issue sources.
  • Or maybe even more likely: it is possible that someone has created Epics in your plan itself, but has not pushed those changes through to Jira. You can easily check that by clicking the Review Changes button in the top right corner of your plan. Epics that haven't been pushed into Jira yet will also appear in your plan without a valid issue key.

If it's not one of those, you might consider taking a long walk with your Jira instance and have it explain what other reasons it may have to try and trick you ...

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events