Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Epics missing from Program with parent link

Cori Callinan September 21, 2023

I have built a program to house a few groups of plans. In my roadmap, it displays correctly with the epic appearing under its parent. I am using a filter like this issuekey in childIssuesOf(xxx-2713). In the program my epics appear in list of "issues without parent initiative" but they do have a parent link. Is there something I am missing? This is for Data Center. Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2023

@Cori Callinan -

I would recommend you to check to see if the Initiative issue is somehow excluded in your plan's configuration or not.

Here is a reference link on troubleshooting missing issues in a given plan - https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/troubleshoot-missing-issues-in-advanced-roadmaps-1044784180.html

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Cori Callinan September 21, 2023

Thank you,@Joseph Chung Yin. Is there a way to group them on screen so if you have four projects being tracked per plan and you add two plans to a program, then is there no way to identify what belongs to what project unless you filter by project?

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2023

@Cori Callinan -

Unfortunately you cannot display the project name in the plan or program + filter by project that I know of.

By default, you will need to focus on the issue key to determine the project the issues are associated to in the UI

Sorry.

Best, Joseph

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events